|COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY||CT REGISTRY||RADIATION SAFETY|
|MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING||MRI REGISTRY||ULTRASOUND IMAGING|
|RADIOGRAPHIC IMAGING||RADIOGRAPHY REGISTRY||RADIATION PROTECTION|
|NUCLEAR CARDIOLOGY||NUCLEAR MEDICINE REGISTRY||SPECIAL TOPIC: fMRI|
|POSITRON EMISSION TOMOGRAPHY||PET-CT FUSION IMAGING||ACR ACCREDITATION|
|SPECIAL TOPIC: DUAL ENERGY CT||PET-MRI FUSION IMAGING||TREATMENT PLANNING IMAGING|
There are numerous advantages in hosting your own seminar.
- First, it saves you money (travel, airfare, per diem and hotel can add up to way more than the cost of the seminar).
- Next, it is held on a date you (and your staff) choose.
- Third, it is held at a location you select.
- Next, it saves you time, since most out-of-town seminars require travel days.
- Fifth, you can invite a key person to make introductory remarks; this builds brand loyalty.
- Next, you can designate someone to make concluding remarks - like a thank you at the end; this too, builds loyalty and team spirit.
- Next, by inviting the entire staff, you contribute to a sense of purpose and unity.
- Next, you create equal opportunity for all employees, who may not get a chance otherwise.
- Ninth, it promotes unity and commonality since everyone is in the same seminar.
- Tenth, most institutions have a staff training budget; having an in-house seminar may be an effective way to optimize its utility.
- Next, by hosting the event you safeguard your Institution's ACR Accreditation by making sure all staff meet Continuing Education criteria.
So reserve your spot today. Reserve one MR, one CT or one Radiation Safety per year. Quality training by our exemplary faculty - using proven methods - is the most cost-effective and professional way to instantly escalate quality. We guarantee it. Contact us today with a headcount and a date. We will respond within two days. Click here to make a Reservation
|Considerations||Closed Seminar at Your Location||Public Seminar by Vendor|
|Date of Event||You get to choose||Arbitrarily set by seminar vendor|
|Location of Event||You get to choose||Selected by seminar vendor|
|Business Relation ||As our sole client we're focused on you.||Multiple clients can dilute objectives |
|Money Spent||Predictable, set by contract.||Seminar + Travel + Hotel + Per-diem|
|Time Spent||One day. Staff arrives by 8:30AM. Leaves at 4:30PM||Three days commitment typical|
|Build team spirit||Entire staff can be invited to attend.||High cost forces selection of few|
|Build leadership||You can make introductory remarks and/or Concluding remarks||No such option available|
|Customize||Your can interject your clinical preferences||No such option available|
|Budgetary||Accreditation and maintenance costs can be budgeted||Variable expense makes budgeting tough|
HERE IS WHAT YOU SAID: "To have the entire department attend such a quality seminar was fabulous. I mean his passion is so contagious, I even toyed with the idea of becoming an MRI technologist myself!" Brian Lilly, Administrative Director of Imaging and Cardiac Services, St. Francis Hospital
"Our entire staff was pleased with the commitment, quality, depth, passion and dynamic style of Dr. Padikal. We're planning lots more!" Donald Lamonaca, Battelle.
"For less than the cost of sending one technologist to an out of town seminar, we were able to have the entire department participate in an extraordinary seminar given by a superb educator, supported by three of his eager staff, right here in our Conference room! THAT is fabulous!" Imaging Coordinator, NU Medical Center.
So host your very own seminar! Be it MRI, CT, PET/CT, Nuclear Medicine, Molecular Imaging, Radiation Safety or Medical Informatics. Contact us today with an approximate headcount and a date. We will respond within two days. Or, i